Okyo Garde Pricing
Get Okyo Garde
by Palo Alto Networks
All Okyo Garde subscriptions include a top-of-the-line mesh-enabled WiFi router at no additional cost.
Okyo Garde Essential
Includes Mesh WiFi Router
$349.00 / year
✓ Supports and protects up to 30 devices
Okyo Garde Plus
Includes Mesh WiFi Router
$399.00 / year
✓ Advanced Parental Control
✓ Supports and protects up to 100 devices
Securing your network is simple.
Pick the subscription tier that fits your needs.
All Okyo Garde subscriptions are billed annually but now through Affirm you can opt for monthly payments instead.
Choose your add-ons.
Optionally, get extra nodes to extend your network or Okyo Concierge,1 our premium support service.
Okyo mesh nodes + Okyo Concierge
Install and get secured.
Installation is designed to be super simple – no technical skills needed.
Mesh Router Hardware Technical Specs
- Cybersecurity natively integrated with hardware: Enterprise-grade security software from Palo Alto Networks engineered in tight coupling with hardware
- Mesh-enabled WiFi Coverage: Up to 3,000 sq. ft with a single mesh node
- AX6000 Tri-Band WiFi 6: 2.4 GHz (1200 Mbps) + 5 GHz (2400 Mbps) for WiFi devices to connect to the Internet. 5 GHz (2400 Mbps) dedicated WiFi link for faster data connections between mesh nodes
- Processor: Quad-Core 2.2 GHz processor
- Antennas: Eight (8) high performance internal antennas with high-powered ampliﬁers
- MU-MIMO capable beamforming: Implicit & Explicit Beamforming for 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz bands MU-MIMO capable for simultaneous data streaming to multiple devices.
- Ethernet Ports: One 2.5 GbE capable WAN port, 2x GbE LAN ports. As a Mesh node, 3x GbE LAN.
- Okyo Garde App: Simple and easy management of network and security features (iOS & Android). Supported on iOS 12 and later and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API level 23) and later.
- Automatic over-the-air updates: Okyo Garde stays current and gets better with time with automatic updates: New security and networking features, performance improvements, and prompt bug fixes. No local admin interface required, which is a common security vulnerability on home routers
Within 30 days of purchase
If you’ve purchased your Okyo Garde by placing an order, you have 30 days from the receipt of the device for a full refund (excluding the original shipping costs).
After 30 days from purchase but within your first year commitment
If you’ve purchased your Okyo Garde by placing an order and it’s after 30 days from the original receipt of the device but before the first year subscription term commitment has ended, you may be eligible to receive up to a 50% pro-rated refund of the original purchase price.
After your first year commitment
No refunds after your first year subscription term commitment has ended. Please note, if you choose to cancel your subscription’s auto renewal, your device and security service will be turned off and it will no longer function on the last day of the current billing term.
Okyo Garde is a new service from Palo Alto Networks that combines enterprise-grade cybersecurity with consumer simplicity. Okyo Garde is a state-of-the-art mesh-enabled WiFi and security system that protects the people and smart-devices (IoT) in your home or small office from malware, phishing, viruses, and other malicious activity.
Okyo Garde is sold as a subscription service to protect all your connected devices for one flat annual fee that auto-renews each year thereafter. Each Okyo Garde subscription includes the mesh-enabled router (hardware), advanced security protection, and a mobile app for you to control everything on your network.
Okyo Garde is incredibly simple to set up and use. No tech degree or security team is required.
Okyo Concierge is premium support for small businesses or anyone wanting extra attention to onsite installation, 24x7 support, and troubleshooting. Okyo Concierge includes:
- Unlimited phone and online support for any Okyo Garde needs
- A one-time onsite installation and setup of Okyo Garde devices to optimize network performance
- Basic training on Okyo Garde features and setup of the Okyo mobile app (iOS or Android)
Okyo Concierge runs concurrently with your main subscription term (1-year or 3-years). The recurring price is $99 per year (until you cancel) with an additional one-time initiation fee of $49.
Some of the Okyo Concierge services are provided by a third-party, professional installation service company that is not employed or subcontracted by us.